Thursday, January 9, 2020

Psalm 9:1-2

 
Psalm 9:1-2
I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.
I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High.

Whatever this day throws at me
I’ll lift my voice in song.
I’ll praise Your name as the sun sets,
Rejoicing all night long.

You take the downs in every day
And lift me through them all.
You catch me when I stumble, Lord,
So that I will not fall.

Your Grace, Lord, is wondrous to me,
I live because of You.
If You had not kept watch on me
I’d not have made it through.

You took the years that I have lost
To sin and to disgrace,
And gave me love and redemption
To fill that empty place.

So, now I sing to You my praise,
My voice cannot be still.
You taught me to live rejoicing
And in You, Lord, I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment