Friday, January 10, 2020

Psalm 10:13 -14

 
Psalm 10:13 -14
Why does the wicked man revile God? Why does he say to himself, “He won’t call me to account”? 
But you, God, see the trouble of the afflicted; you consider their grief and take it in hand. The victims commit themselves to you; you are the helper of the fatherless.

The day will come when I must stand
And face the foe once more,
But, until that day comes around,
I won’t fear what’s in store.

To live in fear denies the truth
That You watch over me.
Though life is never easy, Lord,
It is as it should be.

There will always be those who hate,
The evil and the grim,
But I have placed my trust in You,
And not in fear of them.

So, when the day comes once more, Lord,
That I am filled with fright,
I pray that You’ll give me the strength
I need to stand and fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment