Monday, January 27, 2020

Psalm 27:13-14

 
Psalm 27:13-14
I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.

I long to see a different world 
Than that which I see now.
I’d like to see us make it so,
But I don’t quite know how.

I’d like to see the truth be told,
And not an easy lie.
I’d like to see an end to all
The tears that children cry.

I’d like to see faith live in hearts
That have known only doubt,
And watch hope dawn in long lost souls
Such as they’ve dreamed about.

I don’t know that I’ll ever see
Such miracles as these,
But God is working in this world
And I can find great ease

In trusting that, in His own time,
We’ll see goodness grow strong.
For God promised it will be so,
And He is never wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment