Sunday, January 5, 2020

Psalm 5:11-12

 
Psalm 5:11-12
But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you. Surely, Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield.

I try to walk within His plan
And live life by His Word.
I hold in faith to the great truth
That I have always heard.

I lay my prayers within His hand,
My blessings are so great,
Though many who look upon me
Think me of lowly state.

They do not see the abundance
Of love and family
Which fills my life with endless joy.
That, He has given me.

They overlook the peaceful home,
The work that fills my days
And those with whom I walk the path.
For them, I lift Him praise.

I have enough to eat most days,
And some place warm to sleep.
I live with such sufficiency,
And it is mine to keep.

Yes, Lord I am surrounded by
Blessings straight from Your hand,
But I am most grateful that I
See them and understand.  

No comments:

Post a Comment