Saturday, January 18, 2020

Psalm 18:30-31



Psalm 18:30-31
As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him. For who is God besides the Lord? And who is the Rock except our God?

There will always be those who doubt,
He gave us each that choice.
But I will not be one of them,
For I have heard His voice.

I watched Him answer many prayers,
When no hope was in sight,
And marveled at His handiwork
Across the sky each night.

I’ve given up, only to find
His Grace has brought me through.
And, though I’ve walked a broken path,
He’s lead me straight and true.

I have no doubt that He is God,
He’s proven that to me,
And I will pray that those who doubt
Will, someday, clearly see.

But here and now, I say in faith,
He is my Rock and Shield
He is the Truth that will not fail,
The Strength that will yield.

No comments:

Post a Comment