Saturday, January 11, 2020

Psalm 11:3-4

 
Psalm 11:3-4
When the foundations are being destroyed, what can the righteous do?”
The Lord is in his holy temple; the Lord is on his heavenly throne. He observes everyone on earth; his eyes examine them.

I wonder what is next, these days,
There’s trouble all around.
And if I wanted to find pain,
There’s plenty to be found.

There seems to be no end to grief,
The angry rant and rave.
I wonder if there’s anything
Of value left to save.

But then, I remember Your love,
The redemption and grace,
And I release my doubts to let
Renewed faith take their place.

I know that You are watching us,
I know You always will,
And that’s what gives me confidence
That this world’s worth it still.

For nothing passes on this earth
That You don’t know and see.
So, if You love us still, Oh Lord,
That's good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment