Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Psalm 86:11-12


Psalm 86:11-12
Teach me your way, Lord, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever.

Lord, teach me how to walk with You,
To walk close by Your side.
Remind me that You are the strength
In which I can abide.

Remind me that You have my name
Engraved upon Your hand.
Remind me that You’ll always be
The Rock on which I stand.

Remind me I have nothing left
If I live without You.
Remind me I’ll not find elsewhere
A Love as pure and true.

Remind me that Your word formed me,
You called me by my name.
Remind me that Your boundless Grace
Is my birthright to claim.

Lord, teach me to walk close to You
Please purify my heart
That I might come to walk within
The truth that You impart.

No comments:

Post a Comment