Monday, March 2, 2020

Psalm 59:16-17

 
Psalm 59:16-17
But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble. You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely.

You are my strength and my fortress,
Your protection won’t cease.
When all the world is chaotic,
In You, I find such peace.

I turn to You when all the world
Leaves me without a hope,
And You are there to remind me
That, with You, I can cope.

I sing my praises to the Lord
Who is my Rock and Shield,
And though the world might tear at me,
I’ll stand and will not yield

As long as I am standing on
The Rock that is my strength,
And in the Shelter of His Peace
I’ll find mine, too, at length!

No comments:

Post a Comment