Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Psalm 74:16-17

 
Psalm 74:16-17
The day is yours, and yours also the night; you established the sun and moon. It was you who set all the boundaries of the earth; you made both summer and winter.

You set the boundaries of the earth,
Ordered the stars and moon.
You called the day and night to life
And set midnight and noon.

The sun will rise at Your command
The moon answers Your call,
The earth marks Your course round the sun,
On Your word, the stars fall.

Your power is mighty to rule,
And mighty to create.
Your word will set the storms to rage
Or cause them to abate.

You are the Lord of all the earth,
The heavens and beyond.
However vast Your creation,
You are its one true bond.

I praise You, Lord. I raise my voice
And, from my heart, proclaim,
“You are the Creator and King.
In awe, I praise Your name!”

No comments:

Post a Comment