Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Psalm 67:1-2

 
Psalm 67:1-2
May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face shine on us-- so that your ways may be known on earth, your salvation among all nations.

Each day I see Your handiwork,
But often without pause,
For I am busy at my chores,
Focused on each day’s cause.

And yet the blessings still remain,
If I’d but stop and see.
There is such joy in every day
That You’ve placed there for me.

You make the sunshine on the trees
Which burst in bright display.
You set the bird song in the air
To cheer up each new day.

You set Your joy within my heart
And I barely notice,
But I’d be lost without You, Lord.
I am most sure of this.

Teach me to pause and look about
At Your Grace on display,
And help me then to make the time
To praise You every day.

For, Lord, You are the light of life
My joy and salvation.
You are the reason I still stand
When each day’s work is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment