Thursday, February 27, 2020

Psalm 57:9-11

 
Psalm 57:9-11
I will praise you, Lord, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples. For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth.

Glory, Glory to You, Oh Lord,
Great Glory to Your name.
May all the earth lift praises up,
Your Glory to proclaim.

Let all the waters of the earth
Sing loudly in Your praise.
Let all the mountains, rejoicing,
Worship You all their days.

Let all the trees reach up to You,
Let rivers sing with joy,
Let all earths creatures, old and young,
Their songs of praise employ.

But first among all of the earth,
Let my voice raise on high,
To praise the Lord who redeemed me,
That I might never die.

That I might live eternally
To praise His holy name.
With joyous heart, to sing to Him,
His Glory to proclaim.

No comments:

Post a Comment