Monday, February 3, 2020

Psalm 34:6-7

 
Psalm 34: 6-7
When I had nothing, desperate and defeated, I cried out to the Lord and he heard me,
bringing his miracle-deliverance when I needed it most. The angel of the Lord stooped down to listen as I prayed, encircling me, empowering me, and showing me how to escape. He will do this for everyone who fears God.

In the dark night of my great fear,
I called out in Your name.
From the dark valley I called to You.                          
You heard me, and You came.

Lord, You have heard me in my fear,
In my time of despair.
I called to You. You heard my voice
And You answered my prayer.

I know that I will face dark times,
For trouble marks each life,
But I have no doubt You’ll be there
Through all my days of strife.

For You keep watch upon each child
Who walks with faith in You,
And there’s no dark place we must walk
That You cannot see through.

So, I will praise You, Holy One,
With all my soul and heart.
You set Your name upon my path
Before You let me start.

No comments:

Post a Comment