Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Psalm 36:5-7

 
Psalm 36:5-7
Your love, Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies. Your righteousness is like the highest mountains, your justice like the great deep. You, Lord, preserve both people and animals. How priceless is your unfailing love, O God! People take refuge in the shadow of your wings.

How great is the love of the Lord,
How vast is His Mercy!
Beyond the reach of heaven and earth
Is His great love for me.

I am as nothing, I am dust
Swept away by the wind,
And yet His love is beyond life
For it will never end.

The mountains rise, the oceans surge,
The heavens swell and soar,
Yet, in contrast, they’re minuscule,
For His love offers more.

He took the form of mortal man,
Then died that I might live.
He did this knowing I have naught
Equal in worth to give.

So, I will hide beneath the wing
Of Him whose love for me
Is greater than the mountains rise
And vaster than the sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment