Monday, April 13, 2020

The Great Commission

 
Matthew 28:19
Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Go forth and speak to all the lands,
Baptize them in my name.
Teach them to live within the law
I send you to proclaim.

You are my voice to all the lost,
My hands to those in need.
You carry the true hope of life,
For you are the cast seed.

And I will walk the way with you,
Though the path may grow rough.
I will be close to you always,
My strength will be enough

To guide you through the ups and downs,
And shield you from your fear.
Until the ending of all time,
I will be ever near!

No comments:

Post a Comment