Friday, April 17, 2020

Psalm 93:1-2

 
Psalm 93:1-2
The Lord reigns, he is robed in majesty; the Lord is robed in majesty and armed with strength; indeed, the world is established, firm and secure. Your throne was established long ago; you are from all eternity.

You are mighty, oh My Lord,
And robed in majesty.
I cannot know how great You are,
But I can clearly see

The depth and breadth of creation
That You formed with a word.
I see the power of the voice
That I have never heard.

I see the mountains rising up
Above the raging sea,
The stars that reach beyond my view
Into eternity.

I hear the song of winter’s wind
Howling through falling snow,
And the soft humming of a breeze
As summer grasses blow.

If You walk in splendor so great
That these wonders seem pale,
Then truly You are wondrous, Lord,
With strength that will not fail.

You are the river cutting through,
You are the canyon face.
You are the wind, the rising waves,
And all I know of Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment