Saturday, April 18, 2020

Psalm 94:18-19

 
Psalm 94:18-19
When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your unfailing love, Lord, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.

I just keep running from myself,
But I can’t get away.
The worries and the sense of loss
Hound me through every day.

I hear the whisper in my dreams
That I will not be free,
And I find tears hiding behind
Each haunting memory.

But when I call out in Your name,
I feel peace fill my heart.
I know that all the pain won’t end,
But I feel healing start.

I feel like I can take a breath
Without drowning in tears,
And I can step away at last
From all my anxious fears.

You wrap me in Your loving Grace,
And peace comes washing through.
I can’t imagine facing life
If I can’t walk with You.

No comments:

Post a Comment