Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Psalm 91:9-12

 
Psalm 91:9-12
If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

You are my Strength when I am weak,
A refuge from the foe.
You are my shield in each battle,
The one I trust and know.

You are the one who knows the way
When things don't go as planned.
You won’t forget me, for I am
Engraved upon Your hand.

You are my dwelling place on high,
My faith rests in Your Grace,
For You have lifted me from sin
And made, for me, a place.

I know that, in the storms of life,
Your Grace will see me through,
And, as You gave Your life for me,
I give my life to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment