Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Psalm 105:1-4

 
Psalm 105:1-4
Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done. Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts. Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice. Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always.

Tonight, I lift a simple praise
Of joy and gratitude,
Despite the struggles of the day,
Such is my attitude.

For You took every tear that fell
And filled them with rainbows.
You healed each heartbreak with such love,
There’s no scar that still shows.

My worries and my weariness
You washed in quiet peace,
And each time I counted my sins,
You gave my soul release.

I’ve nothing left to give You, Lord,
But gratitude and joy,
And I will lift both with full heart,
My praises to employ!

No comments:

Post a Comment