Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Psalm 98:1-2

 
Psalm 98:1-2
Sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous things; his right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him. The Lord has made his salvation known and revealed his righteousness to the nations.

I’ve often said I do not sing,
I make a joyful noise.
While others sing in harmony
I lack both skill and poise,

Yet even I, without great skill,
Sing praises with delight
To Him who formed the world I love
And, from darkness, called Light!

To Him who has redeemed my soul,
And called me out of strife,
I lift a joyful song of praise
And thanks for a new life.

I sing for joy, even in pain,
And rejoice when in fear,
For, though the world might frighten me,
I know that He is near.

So, I will make my joyful noise
And lift my voice in praise.
That He may hear me sing to Him
For all my earthly days!

No comments:

Post a Comment