Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Your Grace and Peace


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It wasn’t by coincidence
That you answered my prayer.
For You had seen me searching for
What always had been there.
 
Though I was so lost in my fear,
I struggled every day,
You watched over me lovingly,
Nudged me on the right way.
 
Until I found myself at last
Learning to trust in You.
Holding on to Your loving grace,
Is all that brought me through.
 
I‘d lived so long with my worries,
I feared I’d not be free.
Yet when I gave my life to You,
You gave Your peace to me.
 
I know it sounds contrived and trite,
But every word is true.
I had to let go of my fears.
When I reached out to You.
 
Lord, I still face the same troubles,
The world holds nothing new,
But I now I face them with the peace
That I have learned from You.
 
2 Peter 1:2
Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment