Friday, January 28, 2022

Seeing In A New Light


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I stand between the darkness, Lord,
And Your redeeming light.
So why do I still hesitate
Knowing what’s wrong and right.
 
Why do I see so many things
In shades of black and white
When I would see them more clearly,
If I looked with Your sight? 
 
I gaze out at this angry world
And try to understand
How You can love even the lost
Who’ve strayed from Your command,
 
While knowing that was the whole point
In everything You've planned.
How can I still be questioning
Things You have well in hand?
 
Lord, help to learn how to see
By faith and not by sight
That I may look and see this world
In a far better Light!
 
Hebrews 11:3
By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment