Sunday, January 2, 2022

The New Is Here


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I may not see the best in me,
But I know that You do.
You see the new creation that’s
Been born in me, through You.
 
You’ve seen me walk a broken path
And then leave it behind.
Though You know every sin I’ve lived
You’ve put them from Your mind.
 
For, when I called out in Your name
And gave my life to You,
You washed the old life off of me
And re-made me brand new.
 
Though I recall the sins and stains
With shame that makes me weep,
You choose to see the better me,
Your child, not the lost sheep.
 
I’ll never fully understand
How such a love could be
That You would heal this withered soul
And make a brand new me.
 
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment