Friday, January 7, 2022

Where Praise is Due


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I will lift up my voice in song,
Give praise where praise is due.
Let all the joy that lives in me
Burst forth in praise of You.
 
For You have sheltered me through storms
That I could never face
If I had not lived in the peace
Of Your loving embrace.
 
You taught me to have faith in You
When my plans fell apart,
And each time this world ripped it out,
You healed my broken heart.
 
You loved me when no one else did,
No one, not even me.
You found me chained to my darkness,
And Your grace set me free.
 
Though I may live one hundred years,
My song will be the same.
I’ll give my praise where praise is due,
And rejoice in Your name!
 
Psalm 146:1-2
Praise the Lord. Praise the Lord, my soul. I will praise the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment