Saturday, January 15, 2022

In All Things


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You’ve taught my heart to suffer, Lord,
And also to rejoice.
You’ve laid the path before my feet,
Yet still gave me the choice.
 
I’ve suffered for some choices made,
But found blessings in more.
I’ve known the famine and the feast,
The respite and the chore.
 
I’ve walked the valley of despair,
Felt grief tear at my heart,
And watched You heal up and restore
All that was torn apart.
 
You’ve called me to labor in love,
To give the grace I’ve known,
And help to harvest, where I can,
The seeds that You have sown.
 
Lord, help me to work faithfully
In all I’m called to do,
And, no matter what this life brings,
Let my work be for You.
 
Philippians 4:12-13
I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment