Saturday, January 1, 2022

Still Not Mature


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I’m in transition these days, Lord.
Though it took years to see
That I still needed to grow up
And be who I should be.
 
I still need practice at goodwill
And patience… every day,
While I forget to watch the words
That I’m inclined to say.
 
I study how I’m called to live,
But I forget often
And let myself be distracted
By the lost world of men.
 
I know that I’m still immature
With much that I don’t know,
But I pray, with Your direction,
Wisdom and faith will grow.
 
Colossians 1:9
For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives

No comments:

Post a Comment