Friday, July 16, 2021

The Path I've Trod


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Given the chance to walk again
The path that I have trod,
I wouldn’t change a single step
For they led me to God.
 
It wasn’t a smooth path I walked,
I often went astray.
The choices that I made in life
Set me on the hard way.
 
Yet, in the end that rocky path
Led me to redemption,
Kneeling before the blood stained cross
Of heaven’s perfect Son.
 
However heartbreaking and rough,
The path that I have trod,
I wouldn’t change a single step,
For they led me to God.
 
Matthew 7: 13-14
“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.

No comments:

Post a Comment