Saturday, July 10, 2021

Always Near


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I want to sing a song of joy,
Of contentment and cheer.
I want to lift my voice in thanks
That You hold me so dear.
I want to sing a brand new song
That all the world will hear
And understand my gratitude
That You are ever near.
 
I don’t have to seek through the land
To find Your loving grace.
I never have to travel far
To enter Your embrace.
I won’t have to circle the globe
To find the holy place
Where I can hear Your still, small voice
Or glimpse Your loving face.
 
For You are always near to me
You answer when I call.
I am beloved of the Lord,
The greatest gift of all!
 
Psalm 121:2-3
I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come?  My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. He will not let your foot be moved; he who keeps you will not slumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment