Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Seeing You More


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
With each new day I see Your face
More clearly than before.
I see the love You hold for us
In the pain that You bore.
I hear Your words within my soul
They comfort and restore.
And all that I have seen and heard
Leave me longing for more.
 
Oh. Lord, You are the path I seek,
The light in which I walk,
You are the hope that lifts me up
When my faith starts to balk.
You are the truth that sets me straight
No matter how I squawk.
Yours are the words my heart should seek
When my mouth starts to talk.
 
I’ll keep seeking You everywhere,
For what I seek, I’ll find,
Until I stand with You at last…
Your child in heart and mind!
 
Jeremiah 29:13
You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment