Tuesday, July 20, 2021

The One That Is Lost


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I used to be that wayward lamb
That You’d have to go seek,
And each time You would bring me home,
Back out the door I’d sneak.
 
I don’t know why You always came
To find me in the dark.
But came You did. When all was lost.
You were that single spark
 
That lit the darkness ‘til it shone
With light so pure and bright
That I could see You everywhere,
However dark the night.
 
Your patience with this wayward lamb
Is hard to understand.
Yet, that patience has led me back
To rest beneath Your hand.
 
I have no need to wander now.
Lord, I am Yours to keep,
And I will wait in faith while You
Find the other lost sheep!
 
Luke 15:4
“What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open country, and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it?

No comments:

Post a Comment