Sunday, February 28, 2021

My Strength and Blessing


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The time of resting soon will end
With little rest achieved,
And I will start the new week out
Weary and unrelieved.
 
Yet, still I’ll start it out with joy
And faith to see me through,
For I am walking into it
With my heart fixed on You.
 
You are my strength when I grow weak,
Reminding me to smile
And lift up those who share with me
Each and every mile.
 
You bless us each with loving gifts
That we might know You care,
And when the world comes crashing down
That love is always there.
 
I start this week with little strength
That truly is my own,
But You are the greatest blessing
And strength I’ve ever known!
 
Psalm 29:11
May the Lord give strength to his people! May the Lord bless his people with peace!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment