Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Other Plans


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The rain is drumming on the roof,
The wind sings its wild song,
The lights across the dark inlet
Dance cheerily and strong.
 
Who would have guessed, what I needed
Was in Your plan today?
All I had to do was walk on
And let You lead the way.
 
The day got busy, filled with noise,
And some frustration, too,
And when I finally got home
I still had things to do.
 
But You had different plans in mind,
You set the perfect mood,
The music and the dancing lights,
A peaceful interlude.
 
You compelled me to set aside
The day’s chaotic pace,
And take the time to rest within
Your peaceful, loving Grace.
 
Mankind may look for miracles,
That heal the world we see,
But I have found the miracle
Is how Your peace heals me.
 
Ephesians 3:20-21
Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment