Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Living Waters


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The devil lied to me again,
He said I’m far too flawed
To ever hope to know Your Grace.
But I know he’s a fraud.
 
For You have redeemed this lost child,
And turned her life around.
The person that I used to be
Is no where to be found.
 
The sins that used to haunt my life
Have all been washed away
Within the flood from Calvary,
Despite what he might say.
 
Lord, I know I was without worth,
But You still treasured me.
You washed me in Your flowing Grace
And set my spirit free.
 
So when the devil tells his lies,
As he is wont to do,
I turn once more to stand within
The Grace that flows from You.
 
Revelation 7:17
For the Lamb in the midst of the throne will be their shepherd, and he will guide them to springs of living water, and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment