Monday, March 1, 2021

My Firewall


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So many things lead us to rage,
We feel our tempers flare,
But when I start to burn red hot,
I’m so grateful You’re there.
 
Your Word reminds me who I am,
Or who I ought to be,
And that reminder is enough
To curb the flames in me.
 
You help me keep the rage contained,
The fire in control,
Until my thoughts cool off enough
To not burn up my soul.
 
I know that I am called to keep
My temper well in hand,
But I’m glad You’re my firewall
When things don’t go as planned.
 
James 1:19-20
Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
 
 This warm and cheerful photo is a gift from ATF! Who always adds such warmth to my world!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment