Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Running Fast Today


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Today seemed like a tornado
And I was Dorothy
Trapped somewhere between Kansas and
A place I shouldn’t be.
 
One moment I was in control,
The next blew me away.
I started out with such high hopes
For a more peaceful day.
 
Nothing ever quite goes to plan,
At least not plans of mine,
But You still brought me through it all
Alive and doing fine.
 
Lord, thank You for the whirlwind
That was this crazy day,
And thank You, too for tomorrow.
Let it bring what it may!
 
James 4:14-15
yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes. Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we will live and do this or that.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment