Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Weary, But Blessed


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My thoughts tonight are without shape,
I’m weary to my core,
But I am also grateful, Lord,
For all that lies in store.
 
I know that life has ups and downs,
And though we fall, we’ll rise.
For, while we often ignore Him,
He always hears our cries.
 
I’m blessed to have a home and food,
And work that I can do.
I’m blessed that when the days get long,
I know You’ll see through.
 
My blessings far outweigh my woes,
Though sometimes I forget,
And I count both blessings and woes
With joy and not regret.
 
Thus, even in my weariness
I’ll lift my voice in praise
And gratitude to Him whose love
Protects me all my days.
 
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment