Sunday, February 14, 2021

Faith, In The Storm


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When all the world seemed washed in storms
That I was caught within,
I often doubted I’d survive,
Much less held hope I’d win.
 
But You have always held me close,
Your mercy never fails,
And as the storms wash over me,
It’s Your will that prevails.
 
I’m getting weary of the storms,
For life is fraught with them,
I don’t know if I’m growing weak
Or if they grow more grim,
 
The day will come when I will fall
Beneath a storm’s torrent,
But until then I want to live
My life with clear intent.
 
I want to stand up in Your name,
Give no haven to fear,
Rejoicing, as each storm rolls through,
That Your will is still clear.
 
Psalm 71:20
Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment