Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Nor Angels, Nor Rulers


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I feel the dark weigh down on me,
But I live in The Light
And will not let it consume me
With anguish or with fright.
 
The darkness will call out to me,
Naming me by my sin,
But I know who my savior is,
So darkness will not win.
 
Through life and death, I am His child.
He claimed me as His own,
And though my faith has wobbled some
His love for me has grown.
 
Though darkness whispers of my fears,
I still stand in His Light,
Where there’s no darkness deep enough
To hide me from His sight.
 
Romans 8:37-39
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment