Thursday, February 11, 2021

I Just Wanted To Say


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lord, I love You, just in case
I haven’t told You so
In the past day or week or month…
I wanted You to know.
 
I have so many chats with You,
That start with, “Lord, I need…”
It seems like I am quite good at
The wheedle and the plead.
 
I even manage, now and then
To tell You what I see
As the proper way You should fix
The whole wide world, but me.
 
I’m so ashamed to confess this,
But, even worse, I know
That I am slow to say Thank You
And that I love You so.
 
You listen every time I talk,
You hear each word I pray.
I love You, Lord, with all my heart.
That’s all I had to say.
 
Mark 12:30
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment