Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Psalm 125:1-2

 
Psalm 125:1-2
Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever. As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds his people both now and forevermore.

The world can rattle me some days,
Or rock me to my core.
Yet, I won’t let it shake my faith,
Because I trust You more.

I trust You more than any fear
That may try to break me.
I may still worry, now and then,
But I know You hold me.

I trust You more than the sorrow,
That marks the passing years,
For You have brought me more comfort,
Than all life’s many tears.

I trust you more than all the pain
That my body has known.
With life comes pain, but it will pass,
While my faith has just grown.

I do not know what might come next
To shake my self control,
But faith in You will hold me through
The shake, rattle and roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment