Saturday, May 9, 2020

Psalm 116:8-9

 
Psalm 116:8-9
For you, Lord, have delivered me from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before the Lord in the land of the living.

We struggle and we fail, sometimes,
But faith can pull us through
The hardships to which we’d succumb
If it were not for You.

I can’t imagine how I’d walk
Some of the roads I’ve known,
If You had not been there with me,
If I’d have walked alone.

There were those days when I have wept
From fear or from despair,
But, when Your peace washed over me,
I knew that You were there.

I have not always walked in faith,
There were times I was lost.
Yet, You still kept Your eye on me,
Wherever I was tossed.

You have delivered me from death,
More than a time or two,
And I follow where You lead.
Lord, my faith is in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment