Sunday, October 16, 2022

Waiting


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I’m waiting for the miracle
That I know lies ahead,
For You have plans to prosper me,
Or so the prophet said.
 
I don’t mean wealth, glory or fame,
They’re all meaningless things.
I’m waiting for the perfect peace
That living in You brings.
 
I’m waiting to love You, Oh Lord,
The way that You love me,
The depth and breadth of all I am
And all that I should be.
 
I’m waiting, not for great wisdom,
But for mercy and grace
That, someday, I may stand in awe
And gaze upon Your face.
 
I’m waiting for the prophet’s words
To finally come true,
For my future and all my hope,
My miracle is You.
 
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment