Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Seeking Guidance


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Where am I headed tonight, Lord,
I’m not sure that I know,
But I have faith You have a place
This praise is meant to go.
 
You’ve always led me to the words,
Though some days I lose track
Of what You’re asking me to say,
But that’s due to my lack.
 
I think, sometimes it’s not the words
That this is all about,
As much as it’s about the time
We spend working it out.
 
The time we spend, just You and I,
Is time that I so need
To get my mind out of the weeds
And back on the good seed.
 
To sort through matters of the day,
And put them in their place
That I might face tomorrow with
Your perfect peace and grace.
 
I may not know what I’m to write
When I sit down each day,
But somehow You always lead me
To what I need to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment