Tuesday, October 4, 2022

I Saw You


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I caught You watching over me
As I moved through this day.
I know that it was You who helped
Direct my on my way.
 
When I was way past frustration,
You whispered in my ear
That there was no need for dismay,
For You were always near.
 
I gave this day to You at dawn
Before I understood
Just how much of the day would be
Crazier than it should.
 
I gave this day to You, but then,
Much to my great surprise
You gave it back to me filled with
Sweet blessings in disguise.
 
It’s clear You kept your eye on me,
As I asked You to do,
And it probably helped that I
Kept my eye fixed on You!!
 
Job 5:8-9
“As for me, I would seek God, and to God would I commit my cause, who does great things and unsearchable, marvelous things without number

No comments:

Post a Comment