Friday, October 21, 2022

The Narrow Road



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I stumbled once again today
Along the narrow road.
The burden of a patient heart
Was too heavy a load.  
 
I’m not yet who I’m meant to be,
I know that’s sad, but true.
Yet I am still climbing the path
That I know leads to You.  
 
So, I will pick myself back up,
Confess to this new shame,
Then get back on the narrow road
And walk it in Your name.  
 
Matthew 7:13-14
“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
 
This perfect photo is a gift from SWB taken on her honeymoon in HI! What a blessing it and she both are!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment