Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Smoke and Light


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The fires burn, the smoke grows thick,
Inhibiting my gaze.
I’m struggling to breathe today,
It seems the world’s ablaze.
 
Yet, even in times of trouble
There’s joy enough for praise,
For His light shines through every storm,
Even on darkest days.
 
We may not know the plans of God,
His ways are not our ways,
But we know without questioning
His love is ours always.
 
Though I may struggle in this smoke,
My breath crushed by the haze,
I know His Light’s still in the world,
So, I will sing His praise!
 
John 9:5
As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.
 
This gorgeous shot of the sun shining eerily through the smoke is a blessing from SM. What an incredible shot, and the color is true, not adjusted in any way. WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment