Saturday, October 1, 2022

Of Little Faith


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My name is engraved on His hand,
So why do I still weep?
His love for me is a promise
That I know He will keep
And yet, I toss and turn at night
When I lay down to sleep.
 
I know that He is my shepherd
And I’m one of His sheep,
So why does my faith crumble when
The path ahead grows steep?
Why do I quiver in my doubt,
When faith says take the leap?
 
Lord, help me to grow strong in faith
And let my roots reach deep
Into the promise of Your Word
Until I feel it seep
Into the very heart of me,
Growing faith I can reap!
 
Matthew 17:20
He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment