Thursday, September 24, 2020

You Are My World


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love you, Lord, you are my world,
You’re everything I see.
You are the light that sweeps the sky,
The waves that rock the sea.
You are the peaceful evening breeze
Ruffling through the tree.
Lord, You are both the sweet blossom
And the gathering bee.
 
You are the storm that rocks my world,
The lightning and the wind,
You are dark hollow of fear
For what’s around the bend.
You are the spider in its web,
The pain that will not mend.
And You’re the strength that sees me through,
Safely to each storms end.
 
You formed the world and all its parts
With the force of You voice
And each aspect, each joy and pain,
Gives me cause to rejoice.
 
Romans 1:20
For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment