Sunday, September 27, 2020

In Your Peace

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Within the turbulence of life,
There is a place of peace.
A place where I can go, knowing
That turbulence will cease.
A place where I will find just You,
And Your precious release.
 
I don’t seek peace within this world,
This world has none to spare.
While You have spoken to my heart
Of the peace You will share,
The peace that conquers all my fears
And relieves my despair.
 
Oh, Lord, I come with open heart,
Your perfect peace to claim.
The peace that You offer to those
Who leave behind their shame
And seek You and Your promised peace,
Asking in Jesus’ name.
 
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment