Saturday, September 19, 2020

In Reflection and Thanks

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I pause within the reflection
Of this day’s coming end
And listen to chattering
Of leaves tossed by the wind.
 
I find myself still touched with awe,
Though I live it each day,
By the breathtaking majesty
Of Your will on display.
 
Down to the tiniest detail
You set Your plan in place,
Then You called light into the world
And filled it with Your Grace.
 
I see Your plan fall into place
In such splendid detail,
But I find comfort in knowing
Your plan will never fail.
 
So, I pause in the reflection
Of Your will on display
And lift my heart in thanks to You
For planning it this way!
 
Matthew 4:16
the people dwelling in darkness have seen a great light, and for those dwelling in the region and shadow of death, on them a light has dawned.

No comments:

Post a Comment