Tuesday, July 9, 2013

They Will Be Gone


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There are so many things these days
That drive my heart to rage,
But God has cautioned me to calm,
For wrath becomes a cage.
The things that I can handle here,
I’ll tackle, I suppose,
But all the rest I’ll give to God,
And let Him handle those.
 
Although the problems of this earth
Spread far beyond my sight,
I know there aren’t so many wrongs
That God can’t make them right.
For He can see beyond today
To when all wrongs have past,
And He’s assured me that evil
May flourish, but won’t last.
 
So lift your heart and live in joy,
Stand up for what is true.
Then give the rest into His care,
For He knows what to do.

Psalm 37:8-10
Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret—it leads only to evil. For those who are evil will be destroyed, but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land.  A little while, and the wicked will be no more; though you look for them, they will not be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment